Saturday, May 1, 2010

What a Week!

My last update was on Monday morning. I left Wyoming around 9am and drove straight through to camp, (except for gas and lunch breaks) arriving around 7:30pm. It was a beautiful day. Clear blue skies all the way out. YAY!

The house they have me staying in is very cute. There is lots of storage and even a deck! Right now I am enjoying how clean and open it is. My moving truck is due to arrive Monday and this place will be filled up fast. This past week has been a great lesson to me in how much I can do without. I do miss most of my kitchen toys and gadgets, and some of my decorative stuff. Looking forward to making this house a home. Pictures will be posted once it's done.

With no guests here, and not much house work to be done it has been a nice relaxing week. There have been great opportunities to catch up with old friends, and meet the new staff family as well. I have taken several walks and even been reading again.
Good times!

How you can be praying:
safe arrival of the moving truck
continual building of relationships
health
financial support
wise use of my time

No comments: