Yesterday's drive through Colorado was great. I was very excited to see some mountains again. I drove through the historic cities of Black Hawk and Golden. Camera is in the car so I owe you pictures.
The very minute I entered Wyoming, the sky turned from bright and sunny to overcast and snowy. This is not good for a sissy like me. Took a short safety break and decided to press on.
Not long after, I got a call from Shawn who works at camp. He was in Wyoming doing a presentation (less than 1/2 hour from where I was) and I was able to meet up with him at that church. It was nice to sit in on their youth group and enjoy great music and message. The pastor invited me to spend the night at his home. His wife served up some homemade lasagna and fresh baked bread - even shared the recipe with me - with peanut butter pie. I slept in a princessy bedroom and had little people toys to play with in the shower!
God is sooooo good the way He keeps blessing me and meeting my needs.
Looking forward to getting back to camp tonight.
1 comment:
God IS good - and he treated you like a princess yet to boot! Glad to know you are safe, and that you had such yummy food! We had lasagna last night for supper too - but not peanut butter pie! Mmmmm...jealous!
Post a Comment