Today I had to take an unexpected and last-minute trip to Parsippany. So I hopped into the car, plugged in my handy-dandy GPS and off I went. It took me through Paterson to get on Route 80 (the GPS loves P-Town!) even though 287 seems easier to me. As I was driving my 10 or so miles per hour through this "lovely" town, the remaining distance was slowly going down while the remaining time was quickly going up. It's as if I was driving back in time. *sigh*
Yeah, I sure won't miss having this happen. Hopefully from here to Montana will be all clear roadways and moving ahead. Although they are 2 hours behind us timewise, so maybe it will just all even out in the end.
And yes, the GPS did bring me home via 287 in half the time in case you were wondering!
No comments:
Post a Comment