I realized tonight that these are my last 10 days in New Jersey. I thought it would be fun to share with you my lists of TOP 10 THINGS I will and will not miss when I leave. They are in no particular order because, well, that's just too much thinking for me to do right now.
Enjoy!
Things I will miss...
1. friends (awwww)
2. the shore
3. Sunday School kids
4. playing with Andrew
5. banana oreo ice cream from Gelotis
6. Vacation Bible School
7. Fred's 30th birthday party
8. Trader Joes
9. Christmas Tree Shops
10.Hawthorne Bible House (best store ever!)
Things I will not miss...
1. traffic
2. tolls
3. humidity
4. traffic
5. sales tax
6. crowds
7. traffic
8. rushing
9. excessive retail
10.traffic
4 comments:
sniff sniff. I didnt realize it was this soon you were heading out! It kind of came here all too soon
you forgot to say bowling with mario and beating him at the game! lol
Andrew will definitely miss playing with you!!
I just found your blog (because you commented on mine), and I decided to start at the beginning, and I have to comment right away...
I LOVE banana oreo ice cream! Here I thought I was the only one. You are so cool, I love it!
Post a Comment