Friday, May 29, 2009

The trip is off to a good start. I drove 581 miles today, ending up near Toledo, Ohio. So thankful the Echo gets great gas mileage even packed with so much stuff! To occupy my 10 hours on the road I listened to 12 Steven Curtis Chapman CDs. In order, of course. Nothing like an inspirational SCC music marathon and some crunchy healthy snacks to make the day go by faster.

I did not see anything too exciting (since I stayed right on RT 8o the whole time) but here's a few pictures I took along the way. Enjoy, and check back tomorrow for another update

**YES, I did stop on the side of the road to take the pictures safely.



YAY
Out of NJ
: )


next
state



The dark clouds are
the half hour of
torrential downpour
I drove through.
Then it cleared up and
was very sunny again.




beautiful
sunset





















2 comments:

Denise Keegan Frawley said...

yea i'm glad u got to ur 1st destination safely, like the road signs (ur a true traveler)!! Enjoy the great open road as you travel further out west!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see how far you go tomorrow i mean today...
love you travel safely..buckle up and stay alert.... enjoy the trip.... life's the journey ....