Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Morning

This is Monty, my official road trip mascot. He is sad because I have not let him say hello to you yet.
His job originally was to take care of the map. But since I gave up on the map he has just been sitting there looking cute. That's a job I normally do myself, but since I have to drive and all, it's good to have some help with that.
You can't see it, but he has on a nice little backback. I have been putting pennies in it and they will go in my big jar when I get back to NJ.
Wish us well on our last day of travel. It's a bit wet and dreary out and that might make for a long day.

1 comment:

Sabrina Steyling said...

Hey Hannah, Monty is SO cute! He looks like he's a fantastic travel companion. Enjoy the rest of your road trip together, and I hope to see you when you get back to Jersey! Miss ya!