Made a quick stop at Custer Battlefield. Saw the tomb of the unknown.
(note to self: crack open a history book this Summer)
There were paths leading through the battlefields and cemetery. It was chilly so I had socks and sneakers on today. Good thing I did because: oh yeah, more snake warnings.
Arrived at camp around 8pm. So, just how much does 1 person bring to Montana for the Summer? Answer: a lot! Thanks Cathy for helping carry it all in.
Look at Monty being all helpful by wearing my sunglasses so they don't get lost in the piles of stuff.
Now the roadtrip is officially over and the real adventure begins. I am looking forward to seeing how God will use me here this Summer. Please keep me, the camp, the staff, the campers and their families in your prayers regularly.
1 comment:
Glad you made it to MT safely, can't wait to read your adventures & updates while working & serving!
Post a Comment