Monday, June 29, 2009

Jesus - the original superhero

Our theme for the Summer is "Heroes: then and now, become one tomorrow".


There is a group here from a church in Helena, MT leading our morning chapel services. Yesterday they all dressed up like popular superheroes and were interviewed about the qualities of a hero. Jesus is way better than any of them!











Can superheroes beat a 5 year old at carpet ball????






We're learning the song called Jesus, you're my superhero, by Hillsongs Kids.
Watch a video of it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-vtflKzeNU)
It's a catchy little tune.



The same church also had 3 ladies wanting to come and cook for the week! I'm available to help if needed. They are doing a fantastic job and now I have some "free" time to work on cleaning and organizational projects (which I really like doing) in the kitchen, and get out to see other stuff around camp.

No comments: