Friday, February 25, 2011

skipped day

Yesterday I had to attend a food safety training class and then take an exam to become a licensed food handler. I was there for 10 hours. It was a long, boring day but I did learn some new stuff and the test seemed way too easy compared to everything that was taught so I'm pretty sure I passed. Lunch was included - it was a nice sandwich and salad buffet.

By the end of the day my brain was hurting from thinking too much and my back was sore from sitting too much.

A few weeks ago I found a wallet in the church parking lot and mailed it back to the owner. She then sent me a lovely thank you note with $10. in it for me to treat myself to lunch or a coffee as her way of thanking me for my honesty. I used it last night to have dinner at Fuddruckers. I also had a code to get a free movie rental from Redbox. I chose Like Dandelion Dust. The first half hour was slow, but good. Not sure about the rest because I fell asleep after that (at 9:00!). Woke up around 11:30 and went up to bed. I've been having trouble sleeping lately so it was a nice little nap.

Today was my usual Friday routine - chiropractor (I'm starting to think he really is trying to kill me), COSTCO, grocery store, unload groceries, fill out expense reports, have lunch, rest.

The group that's here now ate before they came so I did not have to make supper, which is nice (not as nice as when they leave before lunch on Sunday, but still nice). I took another short nap this afternoon. It's only 9:15 and I feel ready for bed again.

No comments: