Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Signs of Spring?

I occasionally hear people say that Montana has 2 seasons: snow and mud. Today we are right in the middle of those 2 seasons. The weather has been warmer (40ish) for the past few days allowing the top layers of snow and ice to melt. As they melt, they are mixing with the dirt underneath to make mud. Lots and lots of slushy mud!

On the plus side, I did get to wear my oh-so-cute polka dotted puddle jumper boots. They kept my feet very dry as I splashed around and made footprint trails with one of my little friends.
And I am LOVING the extra daylight too.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lol.. before I read your blog I noticed how cute your boots were! Great minds think alike :)

Miss Hannah said...

So true!
Unfortunately Spring is gone again. The very next day we got a whole bunch of snow and now everything is iced over.