Monday, January 3, 2011

Just say NO

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “NO” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. Titus 2:11-12

That sounds like a good goal for the New Year!

If only we could figure out a way to make it easy to do...


I have been keeping up with my picture a day. These are ones I took yesterday. Bozeman is a very (excessively) dog friendly town. I pulled into a parking spot and noticed this big dog in the driver's seat. It was kind of odd because at first glance it looked like he could have been driving.

Apparently he did not like having his picture taken because he started barking right at me, which woke up his little friend on the dashboard and caused him to start yapping at me too.



Lesson learned: Don't park near dogs.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

lol! That is soo funny! BTW, I am really glad u are posting on your blog again :)

Denise Keegan Frawley said...

Great story, and I forgot to tell you the other day that the picture a day thing is a great idea! I think I will try my best to adopt myself, and maybe "try" to incorporate into my blog (that i haven't touched in over a year!), since i like photography (duh). All of you with your blogs have inspired me, to maybe want to pick mine up again! Thanks