2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
My ideas for 2011:
Overcome some fears
Use my power well (NOT to take over the world)
Be loving
Use good judgement
Every Day I want to:
read
pray
laugh
go for a walk
take a picture
learn something new
finish what I start
spend less
share more
I invite you to join me on this journey!
3 comments:
That last part sounds like a great idea! I hope you don't mind if I also join you to see if I, too, can
read, pray, laugh, go for a walk, take a picture and learn something new every day...
Best wishes in 2011!
love the finish what i start line, i'm def going to try to do that!
I am all fo it too! Especially the finishing what I start part...
Post a Comment