I think it will be fun to dedicate one day a week of my blog to asking for your feedback about a subject that has been on my mind. This week's discussion topic comes from the following verse:
1 Samuel 12:24 Be sure to fear the LORD and serve Him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things He has done for you.
My question: What great things has God done for you lately?
Please share your stories here - they will be an encouragement to me and to others who read them. We serve a great and mighty God. Don't be shy in giving Him praise!!!
And, just for fun, some snow day pictures.
The sky is bright and clear today.
The front of my house, with our tubing hill to the right.
I hope to get out on it later tonight.
My car - after I dug out just enough to get in and grab the camera.
2 comments:
He has encouraged me over the last several weeks through the beauty of His creation and He has given me strength in the midst of a (probably too-) busy week.
I'm doing Beth's Moore's 90 day devotional on the disciple John, and through it God has just been constantly reminding me of all the basic yet vital truths of His love and His grace and His mercy. It's been wonderful and challenging.
Post a Comment