We were warmly welcomed by the church members. There was soup and sandwiches for lunch and we enjoyed some good conversations with the folks there. The Q&A time that I prepared for ended up not happening (not sure why) but at least now I have a good start on presentations that I can give at home.
Thanks for all the prayers, especially for safety - please keep 'em coming. The roads were bad during last night's travel. Route 80 closed just after our exit.
Praise the Lord that He took good care of us during the trip.
Happy to say that I am now in Nebraska! Looking forward to another long day of driving tomorrow. There's plenty of good sight-seeing and shopping nearby.
I don't have any pictures from being in Idaho yesterday because I was following the camp van in my car, and the roads were not in good condition for the quick-stop that's necessary for proper road trip pictures anyway.
There's a few pictures from Wyoming that I will post on Facebook soon.
In the meantime:
Car Shadow : )
See the rocks on sides of the highway?
That's what most of Wyoming looked like today.
Night-time picture
I was pulled over with my high-beams on
2 comments:
So we have Nebraska to thank for Arbor Day? Interesting. :)
Praying God continues to keep you safe as you make your way back to Jersey.
Thanks, Beth! We have Nebraska to thanks for KoolAid too, but that museum was closed for the season.
Post a Comment