Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm tired

Yes, I'm tired. *sigh*

Not so much a physical tired, but more of a mental or emotional kind of tired.

Perhaps weary is a better word.

Ever have one of those days when there's so much on your mind and no answers to the questions/problems/maybes running around in your head? Then you know how I feel.

Matthew 11:28-29 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

I have no solutions to my situations. God does and I'm sure they are very good ones. He only ever wants the best for me. Yet I still seem to waste time worrying and what-ifing and wallowing in self pity. What does that accomplish? NOTHING! No wonder I'm weary. Time to pray and enjoy God's peace.

No comments: