I attended service at Hawthorne Gospel this morning. It was exciting to be back amongst familiar faces, and getting hugs from people who have been praying for and encouraging me. There were baptisms and a good message about Heaven (which I would like to share with you but my brain's a little fuzzy now - why, oh why, do I wait until late at night to write these blogs?).
I also helped out with the 4 year old Sunday School class that I was a helper with before I left. They are getting ready for their Christmas presentation. It's next Sunday night at 6 if you want to come!
After church was lunch with some of my favorite girls. It was a sweet time of starting to catch up with each other. Even for as long as I have been away (only 6 months) we just fell back into our usual chit-chat routine. Such a blessing : )
No comments:
Post a Comment