Thursday, November 12, 2009

...in the meadow we can build a snowman...










Such a beautiful sight
I'm happy tonight
Walking in a Winter Wonderland




Well, it's not quite Winter yet but you would not believe it from the weather out here. The snow started sometime after I went to bed at midnight and when I woke up today at 7 there was already a foot on the ground. 10 hours later, the snowfall just stopped. Total accumulation of about 2 feet!




I very much wanted to post a nice picture so you can share in the beauty with me, but my camera is in the car, and the car is BURIED under all the snow.


This picture was taken with my web cam so it may not show up too large or clear. Anyways, if you can see it well, look to the left of the house and that's my car. At least I think it's mine. Hard to tell from just a mirror!



Here's hoping Santa brings me snow pants and a Subaru!






No comments: