I used a recipe that I had cut out of the 12/3/02 issue ofWoman's World magazine but never tried before. The doughnuts were easy to make and turned out great. The filling was Smucker's seedless blackberry jam. They were a yummy after-lunch dessert.
Some powdered sugar fun was inevitable. Silly boss!
Camp Menu
B) Bagels and English Muffins with spreads
fruit, cereal, muffins
L) BBQ pulled pork sliders
pepper parmesan potato wedges
fresh cole slaw
donuts
D) cheese and pepperoni pizzas on herb crust
caesar salad
cut peaches and pears
OREO dirt cups with a sour gummy worm
3 comments:
Miss hannah will you make me some one day this summer :) plz they look so yummy!
The Oreo dirt cups with gummy worms prompts me to ask you if you've ever made dirt cake before?
Yes, Aaron...I will!
Sabrina...I used the same recipe as dirt cake. When you have 80 middle school kids (PLUS teacher, PLUS camp staff) to feed, portion control is important. Putting it in cups ahead of time helps me to make sure there is enough for everyone.
Post a Comment